- ICYMI – How Technology Helps Communities Adapt (6/18 Virtual Event) June 18, 2020 - The COVID-19 pandemic has shown how important access to technology is in communities across America. From learning at home, to connecting with doctors, to video calls with loved ones, technology… Read More
- A Message From Verizon CEO Hans Vestberg June 10, 2020 - “The events unfolding across the country that are rooted in hate are contradictory with our beliefs as a company and leave me with a feeling of regret and sadness. Verizon… Read More
- The Burn In: ChargerHelp Raises $2.75M for on-Demand Electric Vehicle Charger Repairs April 9, 2021 - Electric vehicles are more popular than ever. Yet, they still are only beginning to scratch the surface of their potential. Over the next decade or two, electric cars will likely overtake… Read More
- Boston Business Journal: Form D Friday: Alphabet’s Independent Growth Fund Invests in Boston Startup April 9, 2021 - This week, the early-stage company that raised the largest round of funding is Boston-based Notarize Inc., which brought home $130 million in a Series D round. Overall, the companies we… Read More
- Technical.ly: Founder City: Betamore and Frederick’s FITCI are Teaming on a Spring Startup Series April 9, 2021 - Maryland incubators Betamore and the Frederick Innovative Technology Center, Inc. (FITCI) each had 2020 fundraisers canceled due to the pandemic. So in 2021, they are teaming on a hybrid event series with an aim… Read More
- The Seattle Times: That Spotty Wi-Fi? There’s $100 Billion to Fix It April 8, 2021 - Kimberly Vasquez, a high school senior in Baltimore, faced a tough problem when the pandemic began. She had no fast internet service in her home, but all her classes were… Read More
- Technical.ly: Case Studies: How Can Tech Employers Boost Diversity in the Talent Pipeline, Starting with K-12? April 8, 2021 - Increasing diversity is a necessary change for tech teams that care about equity, and building tools that benefit all into the future. But for more systemic impact, that work can’t happen… Read More
- L.A. Biz: HyperloopTT Unveils Commercial Hyperloop Designs — Plus Other L.A. Tech News April 8, 2021 - The world got a glimpse at what a transportation hub of the future might look like when Hyperloop Transportation Technologies (HyperloopTT) unveiled designs for a full-scale commercial hyperloop system this… Read More
- Boston Inno: VC Funding Update: Boston Startups and Tech Firms Raised $3.1B in March April 8, 2021 - Boston-area startups, tech companies and other local innovators collectively raised $3.1B in venture funding in March — and that's just what we're able to count, since not every company chooses… Read More
- Colorado Inno: New Money: Colorado Startups and Tech Companies Raised Nearly $600M in Funding in March April 8, 2021 - Colorado's technology and startup ecosystem continued its incredible funding momentum in March, approaching $600 million raised in outside capital for the second time in three months. View full article in… Read More
- Technical.ly: This Startup is Helping Small Businesses Crosspost on Ecommerce Marketplaces April 8, 2021 - Vendoo, a D.C.-based startup, aims to allow business owners to resell their items in a matter of minutes. View full article in Technical.ly. Read More
- Silicon Valley Business Journal: Tech Job Openings Surged by 30,000 Last Month but Shrank in Silicon Valley April 8, 2021 - If you're a tech worker and searching for a new job, the number from which you can choose is surging. At least that's the case for the country as a… Read More
Interested in Becoming a Community Partner?
The Fourth Industrial Revolution may be one of the most important conversations of our time.
Help bring next-generation technologies to the US by becoming a Bay Area Community partner.