- ICYMI – How Technology Helps Communities Adapt (6/18 Virtual Event) June 18, 2020 - The COVID-19 pandemic has shown how important access to technology is in communities across America. From learning at home, to connecting with doctors, to video calls with loved ones, technology… Read More
- A Message From Verizon CEO Hans Vestberg June 10, 2020 - “The events unfolding across the country that are rooted in hate are contradictory with our beliefs as a company and leave me with a feeling of regret and sadness. Verizon… Read More
- Community Partner Chat: Weingart East Los Angeles YMCA January 15, 2021 - One of the most rewarding aspects of our community engagement work is the opportunity to partner with many non-profit organizations and support innovative programs that help advance the diverse communities… Read More
- Puget Sound Business Journal: Seattle Pay-Equity Software Startup Syndio Raises $17.1M Series B January 15, 2021 - Seattle-based Syndio announced a $17.1 million Series B round Thursday, adding to a $7.5 million Series A the company raised in May. The 4-year-old startup is looking to build out… Read More
- CBS 3 Philly: Brotherly Love: Computer Smiles Helping Public Get Technology Into Homes January 15, 2021 - During COVID, local libraries are a lifeline for people who need internet access. But libraries can’t accommodate everyone. So one library system is hoping the public can help them get… Read More
- Institutional Investor: Want To Work In Tech For Blackstone? Move To Miami. January 15, 2021 - Blackstone Group is betting on Miami to build out its technology team, with hiring underway for newly leased office space in Florida’s second-largest city. The alternative asset manager expects staff… Read More
- NBC Los Angeles: How Black Users Are Saving Clubhouse From Becoming A Drab Hangout for Tech Bros January 15, 2021 - Clubhouse, a social media app introduced in March,allows users to gather in virtual rooms where they can communicate with one another through the mics on their iPhones. Because the app… Read More
- The Gazette: Verizon Expanding 5G Network To Colorado Springs January 15, 2021 - Verizon announced it will expand its fastest wireless network to Colorado Springs this month, offering peak download speeds of up to 4 gigabits per second, or up to 200 times faster… Read More
- City Biz List: CIT Announces $7M Grant Funding Round January 15, 2021 - The Herndon-based Center for Innovative Technology (CIT) on Thursday opened the application process for $7 million in grant funds from its new Commonwealth Commercialization Fund, focused on promoting innovation and technology commercialization… Read More
- CNBC: How Black Users Aare Saving Clubhouse From Becoming A Drab Hangout For Tech Bros January 15, 2021 - Clubhouse, a social media app introduced in March,allows users to gather in virtual rooms where they can communicate with one another through the mics on their iPhones. Because the app… Read More
- AZ Big Media: What Is Coming From Arizona’s Technology Ecosystem In 2021? January 15, 2021 - If I were asked to describe Arizona’s technology ecosystem in one word today, I would say “resilient.” Despite the pandemic, the leaders of our state have continued to focus on… Read More
- Denver Business Journal: Colorado, Meet Your Newest Tech Unicorn After This $200M Funding January 14, 2021 - For traditional, brick-and-mortar brands like Lululemon and Bass Pro Shops, the in-store sales experience is king. But, how do you translate that unique in-store experience to a digital landscape? Brands… Read More
Interested in Becoming a Community Partner?
The Fourth Industrial Revolution may be one of the most important conversations of our time.
Help bring next-generation technologies to the US by becoming a Bay Area Community partner.