- ICYMI – How Technology Helps Communities Adapt (6/18 Virtual Event) June 18, 2020 - The COVID-19 pandemic has shown how important access to technology is in communities across America. From learning at home, to connecting with doctors, to video calls with loved ones, technology… Read More
- A Message From Verizon CEO Hans Vestberg June 10, 2020 - “The events unfolding across the country that are rooted in hate are contradictory with our beliefs as a company and leave me with a feeling of regret and sadness. Verizon… Read More
- Memphis Inno: The Memphis innovation ecosystem at a glance September 24, 2021 - "I do not think there is any thrill that can go through the human heart like that felt by the inventor as he sees some creation of the brain unfolding… Read More
- Government Technology: 9 More States, D.C. Join Verizon Digital Inclusion Program September 24, 2021 - About six weeks after the Georgia Department of Education finalized a multi-state agreement with Verizon to get discounted Internet and devices to families in need, a coalition of nine other states led… Read More
- Miami Inno: Miami commissioners vote to accept millions in MiamiCoin proceeds. Here’s how they might spend it. September 24, 2021 - The Miami City Commission on Monday voted to accept millions of dollars in proceeds generated from MiamiCoin, a cryptocurrency created to support the city. But don't expect them to spend… Read More
- UAB News: UAB awarded NIH telehealth grant to fight diabetes in the Deep South September 24, 2021 - Two faculty in the School of Health Professions at the University of Alabama at Birmingham have been awarded an R01 grant from the National Institute of Diabetes and Digestive and Kidney Diseases to employ… Read More
- Morning Brew: In Atlanta, a Tech Hub Rises Among the Peach Orchards September 24, 2021 - Turns out, your city doesn’t need a tweeting mayor, beaches, or a Will Smith song to be considered the next hot region for tech. Read the full article on Morning… Read More
- Memphis Inno: Meet Memphis Inno’s 2021 Inno Under 25: Rising tech innovators and leaders September 23, 2021 - In 1971, Fred Smith, then 26 years old, founded FedEx. That new venture was full of innovation, with a young CEO at the helm. Read the full article on Memphis Inno. Read More
- Rhode Island Inno: 5 UNDER 25 September 23, 2021 - They’re ambitious, they’re smart and they’re pretty darn successful. The Ocean State is filled with innovative young entrepreneurs. This year, we've chosen to highlight just a handful of especially bright… Read More
- Miami Inno: Heard, a hospitality software startup co-owned by Tiger Woods, raises $10M September 23, 2021 - A Jupiter-based startup affiliated with professional golf legend Tiger Woods announced it raised millions of dollars to simplify the way hospitality companies do business. Read the full article on Miami Inno. Read More
- Atlanta Inno: Intuit to buy Atlanta-based email marketing giant Mailchimp for $12B September 23, 2021 - Atlanta-based marketing technology giant Mailchimp is set to sell to global financial technology platform Intuit (Nasdaq: INTU) for $12 billion, according to a Sept. 13 announcement. Intuit, which makes TurboTax, QuickBooks and Credit Karma,… Read More
- Miami Inno: Xendoo signs lease for new Fort Lauderdale headquarters September 23, 2021 - Xendoo is looking for a place to grow. That's why the Fort Lauderdale-based online accounting company leased a new 15,171-square-foot headquarters office at Cypress Park West I, a business park… Read More
Interested in Becoming a Community Partner?
The Fourth Industrial Revolution may be one of the most important conversations of our time.
Help bring next-generation technologies to the US by becoming a Bay Area Community partner.