- Silicon Valley Business: San Jose-based Rani Therapeutics raised $73M in an IPO but missed its targets August 8, 2021 - A San Jose company that's eveloped "robotic pills" raised $73 milliion in an initial public offering Thursday but fell short of its goals. Read the full article on Silicon Valley… Read More
- Inc42: MoEngage Raises $32.5 Mn In Series C1 Round; Executes ESOP Buyback Worth $1.5 Mn August 7, 2021 - Bengaluru and San Francisco-based customer engagement and marketing platform MoEngage has raised $32.5 Mn in Series C1 funding led by Multiples Alternate Asset Management. Existing investors Eight Roads Ventures, F-Prime… Read More
- Built in SF: WEATHERING CHANGE ON A PRODUCT ROADMAP August 7, 2021 - Executing a plan perfectly is nearly impossible. It's unfortunate, but true. Product managers know all too well that a completely immaculate product roadmap would take a miracle. Unforeseen circumstances will… Read More
- Built in SF: Messaging Unicorn Gupshup Raises $240M to Accelerate Global Marketing August 6, 2021 - Conversational messaging platform Gupshup announced Wednesday that it raised $240 million in follow-on funding by way of Fidelity Management. Read the full article on Built in SF. Read More
- Built in SF: Zoom Acquires Five9, Carbon Health Got $350M, and More SF Tech News August 5, 2021 - Nine-digit funding rounds are only the beginning for the Bay Area, and tech companies are thriving with fresh ideas and new developments. Learn more on the latest. This is the Built… Read More
- Built in SF: All Raise Launches a Series of Classes for Women and Non-Binary Founders August 1, 2021 - Venture funding hit record levels in 2020 despite (or, perhaps, because of) the global pandemic. Virtually every industry — from healthcare to education to shopping — moved online, resulting in massive success… Read More
- Built in SF: THE TECHNOLOGIES THESE BAY AREA DATA SCIENCE TEAMS RELY ON July 31, 2021 - Instacart became an essential service during the pandemic, which led to hundreds of new retailers partnering with the platform, millions of additional customers and the company’s first profitable month since… Read More
- San Francisco Examiner: Newsom signs $6 billion broadband bill: Here’s what it will fund July 30, 2021 - Gov. Gavin Newsom signed California’s historic $6 billion broadband bill into law on Tuesday, securing a future for one of the country’s largest investments into internet infrastructure. Read the full… Read More
- Built in SF: Sundae Raises $80M Series C From Will Smith, DK Metcalf, Kygo and Others July 29, 2021 - Residential real estate marketplace Sundae announced on Tuesday it raised an $80 million Series C. This influx of funds brings the company’s total capital raised to $135 million and follows a $25 million… Read More
- Built in SF: Digital Workspace MURAL Raises $50M Series C to Upgrade Platform, Hire July 29, 2021 - In today’s age of remote work, companies have turned to countless solutions to keep their employees productive and engaged from the comfort of their homes. Amidst the plethora of challenges brought… Read More
Interested in Becoming a Community Partner?
The Fourth Industrial Revolution may be one of the most important conversations of our time.
Help bring next-generation technologies to the US by becoming a Bay Area Community partner.