- Built in SF: HOW THIS COMPANY HIT UNICORN STATUS IN 5 YEARS September 6, 2021 - What does it take to become a tech unicorn in just 5 years? The answer will vary depending on industry and other factors, but AI helpdesk platform Moveworks credits its multibillion-dollar… Read More
- Built in SF: Workstream Raises $48M Series B, Plans to Double the Size of Its Team September 5, 2021 - Workstream, a San Francisco-based recruitment platform, announced Thursday that it raised $48 million in a Series B co-led by BOND and Coatue. The fresh financing will help move the company… Read More
- Built in SF: Headspace and Ginger Announce Merger, Will Rebrand as Headspace Health September 4, 2021 - Mental healthcare continues to be a top priority for businesses interested in keeping their employees long-term. As the pandemic rages on, the “Great Resignation” continues. People across the U.S. are… Read More
- Built in SF: Cribl Raises $200M Series C to Optimize Enterprise Data Storage September 3, 2021 - The remote work era has presented companies with an array of new cybersecurity threats and challenges. Due to this, many companies are opting to collect and store their data in… Read More
- Wall Street Journal: Chime Financial Raises $750 Million in Latest Funding Round August 22, 2021 - Chime Financial Inc. raised $750 million in its latest funding round, in a move that values the financial-technology startup at about $25 billion and sets it up for an initial… Read More
- ZD Net: AI startup Abacus.ai turns on real-time deep learning system for enterprises August 21, 2021 - Abacus.ai, the two-year-old San Francisco-based startup that is building commercial AI systems, on Friday announced it is has turned on an API listening service that will feed real-time data into machine learning… Read More
- Built in SF: SaaS Platform Talkdesk Raises $230M Series D, Solidifies Decacorn Status August 20, 2021 - San Francisco-based company Talkdesk announced Thursday that it raised $230 million in fresh financing. The Series D round sent its valuation skyrocketing to a whopping $10 billion, securing its status as a… Read More
- Built in SF: HR Platform Gusto Raises $175M Series E to Accelerate Growth, Hire August 19, 2021 - Over the past year, many businesses received tax breaks and loans to keep their employees on the payroll. While these were helpful and kept many businesses afloat, the process to… Read More
- Yahoo Finance: GenieMD Announces the Expansion of their iVisit Virtual care Platform to Include Remote Patient Monitoring August 18, 2021 - GenieMD, Inc. ("GenieMD"), GenieMD, provider of a HIPAA-compliant, cloud-based, mobile-first virtual care services platform, supporting several different care engagement modalities is announcing the official launch of their Remote Patient Monitoring… Read More
- Inc42: MoEngage Raises $32.5 Mn In Series C1 Round; Executes ESOP Buyback Worth $1.5 Mn August 9, 2021 - Bengaluru and San Francisco-based customer engagement and marketing platform MoEngage has raised $32.5 Mn in Series C1 funding led by Multiples Alternate Asset Management. Existing investors Eight Roads Ventures, F-Prime… Read More
Interested in Becoming a Community Partner?
The Fourth Industrial Revolution may be one of the most important conversations of our time.
Help bring next-generation technologies to the US by becoming a Bay Area Community partner.