- Silicon Valley Business Journal: Tech Job Openings Surged by 30,000 Last Month but Shrank in Silicon Valley April 8, 2021 - If you're a tech worker and searching for a new job, the number from which you can choose is surging. At least that's the case for the country as a… Read More
- San Francisco Business Times: The Tech Industry Employs Relatively Few Women, Black and Latinx people. But Silicon Valley Does a Worse Job than the Rest of the Country. April 7, 2021 - It's long been known that there aren't a lot of women, Black or Latinx people working in the tech industry. But Silicon Valley is less likely to have members of… Read More
- San Francisco Business Times: The Funded: Manticore Games Scores $100M as One of 6 Bay Area Megafundings April 6, 2021 - Manticore Games Inc. scored $100 million in a new funding round this week, the latest megafunding for a Bay Area startup. The new cash infusion for Manticore came in its… Read More
- Silicon Valley Business Journal: $200M Feedzai Funding Produces Another Silicon Valley Cybersecurity Unicorn April 1, 2021 - A day after Jumio Inc. raised a $150 million megafunding, ID security rival Feedzai Inc. topped it with a $200 million and a new valuation over $1 billion. Both Palo… Read More
- Silicon Valley Business Journal: These 51 Bay Area Startups Pitched at Y Combinator’s Biggest Demo Day March 31, 2021 - Fifty-one Bay Area startup founders took part in Y Combinator's latest Demo Day on Tuesday, giving their pitches to more than 1,000 investors tuned in via Zoom. The local founders… Read More
- My Tech Decisions: Ginger Announces $100 Million Series E Financing from Blackstone to Bring Value-Based Mental Healthcare to Millions of Employees and Health Plan Members March 30, 2021 - Ginger, the on-demand mental health company, today announced a $100 million Series E financing round led by funds managed by Blackstone Growth (“Blackstone Growth”). This latest round of investment will… Read More
- Government Technology: California County Turns to AI Technology to Spot Wildfires March 26, 2021 - Sonoma County is adding artificial intelligence to its wildfire-fighting arsenal. The county has entered into an agreement with the South Korean firm Alchera to outfit its network of fire-spotting cameras… Read More
- MedCity News: Livongo Founder’s Newest Venture: a Health Navigation Startup March 25, 2021 - After his digital health startup Livongo sold to Teladoc for $18.5 billion, Glen Tullman has found his next venture. He’s leading a health navigation startup called Transcarent, which sets itself apart… Read More
- Silicon Valley Business Journal: Silicon Valley Tech Company VenueNext Beta Launches Mobile Payment Product with Arizona Coyotes March 24, 2021 - Silicon Valley-based VenueNext will be using the NHL's Arizona Coyotes to test its new mobile self-checkout product. View full article in Silicon Valley Business Journal. Read More
- Silicon Valley Business Journal: San Jose Firm Xactly Acquires St. Louis-Based Tech Firm TopOPPS March 18, 2021 - St. Louis-based technology startup TopOPPS, which provides sales pipeline management and forecasting software, has been acquired by a firm based in San Jose. View full article in Silicon Valley Business… Read More
Interested in Becoming a Community Partner?
The Fourth Industrial Revolution may be one of the most important conversations of our time.
Help bring next-generation technologies to the US by becoming a Bay Area Community partner.