- Built in SF: DATA IS THE SECRET WEAPON TO IMPROVE YOUR SALES ENABLEMENT STRATEGY June 16, 2021 - What if there was a secret ingredient that could turn a standard sales enablement strategy into a recipe for quota-crushing reps? Read the full article on Built in SF. Read More
- Built in SF: WHAT CAN’T DOCKER BE USED FOR? June 16, 2021 - When RingCentral Senior QA Engineer Andrey Smirnov attended a machine learning workshop, he was hoping to leave with some new insights surrounding the growing subset of AI. Read the full article on… Read More
- San Francisco Business Times: Amplitude is now worth $4 billion. But the startup’s path began after a failure. June 16, 2021 - Like the good entrepreneurs that they are, the founders of Amplitude took the best working tech component from their previously failed startup and built what has since become a wildly… Read More
- Built in SF: Solana Labs Raises $314M in Token Sale to Grow Its Blockchain Network June 16, 2021 - San Francisco-based crypto giant Solana Labs announced Wednesday that it raised $314.15 million in a token sale led by Andreessen Horowitz and Polychain Capital. Read the full article on Built in SF. Read More
- San Francisco Business Times: The Funded: Palo Alto auto sales tech startup Roadster scooped up for $360M June 15, 2021 - An all-cash acquisition of Palo Alto-based car-selling software startup Roadster tops Bay Area venture news at the end of the week. Here's more on that and other deals from the… Read More
- Built in SF: HOW REDDIT AND OTHER SF TECH COMPANIES CELEBRATE PRIDE ALL YEAR June 14, 2021 - While celebrating Pride in June is a very important time to honor and show allyship toward the LGBTQIA+ community, supporting them fully requires more than hanging up a rainbow flag… Read More
- Built in SF: Sales Software Unicorn Gong Raises $250M Series E at $7.25B Valuation June 12, 2021 - Revenue intelligence platform Gong announced Thursday that it raised $250 million in fresh financing. The Series E, led by Franklin Templeton, brings the unicorn’s valuation to $7.25 billion. Read the full article… Read More
- San Francisco Business Times: Shipping software company Shippo’s accelerated path to a $1 billion valuation June 11, 2021 - The startup's unicorn origin story began in its co-founders' living room. Read the full article in San Francisco Business Times. Read More
- Built in SF: Truebill Raises $45M Series D, Plans to Double Its Headcount June 10, 2021 - It’s easy to get caught up in a sea of subscriptions these days. You’re already on board with Netflix, Hulu, Disney+ and HBOMax. Read the full article on Built in… Read More
- Becker’s Hospital Review: Doximity — the ‘LinkedIn for Doctors’ — Files IPO, Giving Physicians Up to 15% Allocation June 4, 2021 - Doximity, a health IT and telehealth networking platform often referred to as "LinkedIn for doctors," filed its initial public offering May 28, CNBC reported. View full article in Becker's Hospital Review. Read More
Interested in Becoming a Community Partner?
The Fourth Industrial Revolution may be one of the most important conversations of our time.
Help bring next-generation technologies to the US by becoming a Bay Area Community partner.