- Technical.ly: Founder City: Betamore and Frederick’s FITCI are Teaming on a Spring Startup Series April 9, 2021 - Maryland incubators Betamore and the Frederick Innovative Technology Center, Inc. (FITCI) each had 2020 fundraisers canceled due to the pandemic. So in 2021, they are teaming on a hybrid event series with an aim… Read More
- Technical.ly: Power Moves: Tradeswell Names Chief Marketing Officer; Maryland Tech Council Award Nominees April 8, 2021 - Julie Bernard is the new chief marketing officer at Tradeswell, a startup that makes an AI-driven operating system for ecommerce. View full article in Technical.ly. Read More
- Technical.ly: Maryland is Putting $300M in COVID-19 Relief Funds Toward Broadband and Digital Inclusion April 6, 2021 - As part of a $3.9 billion allocation of COVID-19 relief funding from the latest federal law, Maryland is committing $300 million toward broadband and digital equity initiatives, state leaders announced… Read More
- Technical.ly: 8 Digital Health Trends Emerging from the Pandemic April 1, 2021 - What did we learn during the pandemic, and what should we watch moving forward? Those are two of the key questions that many professional conversations center on these days. On… Read More
- Technical.ly: What’s Wild in Your Cloud? Why Cloud Governance Matters in 2021 March 31, 2021 - Flashback to March 2020. Nearly every company was forced to shift overnight into reactionary mode due to the COVID-19 pandemic. Retail stores attempted to move to 100% online sales because… Read More
- Technical.ly: Q&A with Jason Hardebeck, Baltimore City’s New Director of Broadband and Digital Equity March 30, 2021 - The City of Baltimore has taken a major step in confronting the digital divide with the appointment of the city’s first director of broadband and digital equity in local tech leader Jason Hardebeck.… Read More
- Technical.ly: STAQ Has Been Acquired by Operative, Adding to Baltimore’s Adtech Legacy March 26, 2021 - A milestone moment was added to the timeline of Baltimore’s adtech history this week, as STAQ was acquired by New York-based Operative, the companies said this week. View full article in Technical.ly. Read More
- Technical.ly: How I Got Here: Software Engineer Brian Seel’s Path from the NSA to Baltimore’s DOT March 25, 2021 - Brian Seel knew he liked computers, but didn’t really know what to do with that interest. On the advice of his parents, he picked a computer science degree at the University of… Read More
- Baltimore Business Journal: Baltimore-Area Tech Companies Join Forces to Lower Hiring Barriers, Increase Diversity March 24, 2021 - Over 20 local tech companies are committing to increasing workforce diversity by lowering certain hiring barriers, including degree requirements, as part of a new initiative. View full article in Baltimore… Read More
- Technical.ly: Baltimore Startup Pinakloo Acquired by Philanthropic Services Company RenPSG March 19, 2021 - Baltimore charitable giving startup Pinkaloo Technologies was acquired by RenPSG, a philanthropic solutions provider based in Indianapolis, the companies said this week. View full article in Technical.ly. Read More
Interested in Becoming a Community Partner?
The Fourth Industrial Revolution may be one of the most important conversations of our time.
Help bring next-generation technologies to the US by becoming a Baltimore Community partner.