- Technically Baltimore: With a digital stethoscope, Sonavi Labs eyes healthcare’s remote future November 11, 2021 - The wins continue for Sonavi Labs. About year ago, the Pigtown-based company won Startup of the Year at the 2020 Technical.ly Awards. A year later, the company won the Early Stage Startup… Read More
- Technically Baltimore: You can’t have a digital city without connecting to the community November 10, 2021 - Think about a city’s digital future, and the conversation has typically turned to technical topics — internet of things, sensors, automated functions. But talk to those working to build a… Read More
- Technically Baltimore: Johns Hopkins-born Relavo graduates to Baltimore’s startup community November 6, 2021 - The pandemic has been a time of change, struggle and uncertainty. It forced a lot of people to bet on themselves. For CEO Sarah Lee and the cofounders of medical device company Relavo,… Read More
- Maryland Inno: Local coworking space expands in effort to develop more female entrepreneurs November 5, 2021 - Photos of Michelle Obama, Mae Jemison and dozens of other influential Black women placed across brightly colored HBCU banners grace the walls of The Cube CoWork space. The photos offer… Read More
- Technically Baltimore: 21 Baltimore tech companies powering telehealth’s expansion November 3, 2021 - With the pandemic pushing innovation in healthcare to accommodate the need for social distancing, telehealth came to the fore over the last 18 months, and regulatory changes opened up opportunity for new… Read More
- Technically Baltimore: A $43M investment from Bloomberg will help create a new Johns Hopkins center for city innovation teams November 2, 2021 - In city governments around the country, including Baltimore, innovation teams have sprung up to apply creative and cross-agency approaches to tackle daunting challenges. A new center at Baltimore’s Johns Hopkins University will seek to… Read More
- Technically Baltimore: Power Moves: 10 fall tech hires and promotions around Baltimor November 1, 2021 - Baltimore medtech startup Longeviti Neuro Solutions named Dr. David Langer as chief medical officer. One of the few surgeons in the country performing cerebral bypass procedures, Dr. Langer is the chief of neurosurgery at… Read More
- Technically Baltimore: The WELL is growing a network of Black women entrepreneurs October 31, 2021 - The Women’s Entrepreneur Leadership Lab (WELL) is having a homecoming this week. The WELL, which is marking its third anniversary, is a network of Black women business owners that facilitates peer-supported growth… Read More
- Maryland Inno: RocketDocs continues Series A round with $1.5M raise October 30, 2021 - Baltimore software firm RocketDocs has once again added to its Series A fundraising round. The company raised $1.5 million, according to an Oct. 12 filing with the U.S. Securities and… Read More
- Technically Baltimore: Power Moves: 10 fall tech hires and promotions around Baltimore October 29, 2021 - Baltimore medtech startup Longeviti Neuro Solutions named Dr. David Langer as chief medical officer. One of the few surgeons in the country performing cerebral bypass procedures, Dr. Langer is the chief of neurosurgery at… Read More
Interested in Becoming a Community Partner?
The Fourth Industrial Revolution may be one of the most important conversations of our time.
Help bring next-generation technologies to the US by becoming a Baltimore Community partner.