- Technical.ly: Baltimore cybersecurity company Terbium Labs has been acquired by Deloitte June 23, 2021 - A subsidiary of Big Four accounting firm Deloitte said this week that it acquired “substantially all of the assets” of Baltimore cybersecurity company Terbium Labs. Read the full article on Technical.ly. Read More
- Technical.ly: Technical.ly reporter Donte Kirby talks Baltimore game development on the Gaming Morning Show June 22, 2021 - On Wednesday, this reporter was interviewed on the Gaming Morning Show, a radio show hosted on Twitch by Ryan Goff, Shawn Barnes and Mike O. Full article available on Technical.ly. Read More
- Technical.ly: Verizon 5G aims to invigorate the ‘economic engine’ of Maryland June 22, 2021 - Verizon believes its 5G network can bolster economic activity in Baltimore. But on a more individualized level, access to 5G should mean convenience for the average Baltimore citizen’s day-to-day routine, said Eric Fitzgerald… Read More
- Technical.ly: Baltimore startup Qualytics built a firewall to keep bad data out of company systems June 21, 2021 - A company’s ability to succeed is increasingly tied to how it uses data to track, measure and analyze how it operates. Read the full article on Technical.ly. Read More
- Power Moves: Catalyte expands the C-suite with growth in digital services June 16, 2021 - Catalyte, the Otterbein-based company that uses data science and training to bring software engineers into the workforce, is growing its C-suite. Read the full article on Technically Baltimore. Read More
- Technically Baltimore: Baltimore startup OfferMarket wants to help houses get sold, without the real estate agents June 16, 2021 - Talk about buying a house, and it’s usually the sale price that gets a lot of attention. But there are lots of other costs that go along with that final… Read More
- Technical.ly: Maryland is connecting foreign companies with incubator space for a ‘soft landing’ in the US June 16, 2021 - The Maryland Department of Commerce is bolstering a soft landing program that’s designed to give startups and other medium-sized companies space to explore a potential expansion to the U.S. Read the full… Read More
- Baltimore Business Journal: Columbia cyber firm IntelliGenesis plans 8,000 sq.ft. expansion following recent acquisition June 16, 2021 - Cybersecurity firm IntelliGenesis LLC moved into an over 11,000-square-foot office space in Columbia last fall. Now, the company is taking over more space in the same building and making room… Read More
- Technically Baltimore: A more diverse tech workforce can help close skills gaps. This DMV collaboration is creating the pathways to careers June 16, 2021 - There’s plenty of evidence that tech is growing in the Greater Washington region. Proof is found not only in the new tech companies that are forming, but also in the… Read More
- Technical.ly: This public company is building satellites to beam broadband coverage from space. Part of its team is in Maryland June 14, 2021 - AST SpaceMobile is looking to provide mobile broadband coverage across the world. To get there, the route is not through cell phone towers, but through satellites orbiting Earth. Read the full… Read More
Interested in Becoming a Community Partner?
The Fourth Industrial Revolution may be one of the most important conversations of our time.
Help bring next-generation technologies to the US by becoming a Baltimore Community partner.