- Morning Brew: In Atlanta, a Tech Hub Rises Among the Peach Orchards September 24, 2021 - Turns out, your city doesn’t need a tweeting mayor, beaches, or a Will Smith song to be considered the next hot region for tech. Read the full article on Morning… Read More
- Atlanta Inno: Intuit to buy Atlanta-based email marketing giant Mailchimp for $12B September 23, 2021 - Atlanta-based marketing technology giant Mailchimp is set to sell to global financial technology platform Intuit (Nasdaq: INTU) for $12 billion, according to a Sept. 13 announcement. Intuit, which makes TurboTax, QuickBooks and Credit Karma,… Read More
- Atlanta Inno: Fulcrum Equity Partners, Panoramic Ventures lead $12M round for Kobiton September 23, 2021 - Atlanta mobile testing platform Kobiton Inc. raised $12 million led by local investors shortly after graduating from the state’s Advanced Technology Development Center (ATDC) incubator. Read the full article on Atlanta Inno. Read More
- Atlanta Inno: Atlanta’s Stord reaches $1B valuation as supply chain tech investments reach record high September 22, 2021 - Atlanta startup Stord Inc. is the fifth local startup this year to reach a $1 billion valuation, as supply chain technology investments have reached a record high. Read the full article on… Read More
- Atlanta Inno: Jordan and Scott Arogeti worked at top Atlanta startups. Now they’re giving advice to founders September 22, 2021 - Jordan and Scott Arogeti know how to grow a successful startup — but neither have founding experience. The husband-and-wife duo was on the infant teams of some of Atlanta’s biggest startup success stories, including Rubicon Technologies LLC, Salesloft Inc. and… Read More
- Atlanta Inno: UPS to buy Atlanta logistics startup Roadie for same-day delivery solution September 18, 2021 - Atlanta shipping giant United Parcel Service (NYSE: UPS) announced plans to buy local logistics technology startup Roadie as part of an investment into same-day delivery solutions. The Sept. 10 announcement by UPS did not disclose… Read More
- Effingham Herald: Broadband expansion key to helping all of Georgia September 17, 2021 - One of my most important priorities is the improvement of access to broadband in Georgia. This issue has taken on renewed importance during the early days of the COVID-19 pandemic… Read More
- Atlanta Inno: Atlanta Ventures invests in automated hiring startup Grayscale September 16, 2021 - Recruiting technology startup Grayscale Labs Inc. raised $3.3 million led by Atlanta Ventures to double its team. Read the full article on the Atlanta Inno. Read More
- Albany Herald: GERALD GREENE: Expanding access to health care through access to broadband September 15, 2021 - One of my most important priorities is the improvement of access to broadband in Georgia. This issue took on renewed importance during the early days of the COVID-19 pandemic when… Read More
- Atlanta Inno: ‘LinkedIn for athletes’: Atlanta startup Press Sports raises $1.5M as college athletes can get paid September 14, 2021 - Press Sports, an early-stage Atlanta startup that bills itself as “LinkedIn for athletes,” raised a $1.5 million seed round to focus on product development. Read the full article on the Atlanta… Read More
Interested in Becoming a Community Partner?
The Fourth Industrial Revolution may be one of the most important conversations of our time.
Help bring next-generation technologies to the US by becoming a Atlanta Community partner.