- Hypepotamus: STACEY ABRAMS & LARA HODGSON FINTECH STARTUP RAISES $9.5M TO FIX B2B PAYMENT WOES June 16, 2021 - NowAccount knew they had a solution to help small businesses better manage invoices and payments. Coming out of the pandemic, the team, including Georgia Tech alumna Lara Hodgson and Spelman alumna — and… Read More
- Atlanta Business Chronicle: Five Atlanta startups that could be the next $1B companies June 16, 2021 - Unicorns, the nickname for private companies that reach $1 billion valuations, are indications of a thriving technology ecosystem. Read the full article on Atlanta Business Chronicle. Read More
- Atlanta Business Chronicle: Alpharetta’s Ciox Health merges with Datavant in $7B deal June 16, 2021 - The combined company wants to make personal healthcare data less fragmented and more accessible to medical professionals and clinical researchers. Read the full article on Atlanta Business Chronicle. Read More
- Atlanta Inno: Atlanta firm closes $7M fund, as local auto tech industry grows June 16, 2021 - A new early-stage venture capital firm in Atlanta raised its first fund, focused on automotive technology. Automotive Ventures, led by CEO Steve Greenfield, closed a $7 million fund to support auto tech… Read More
- Google: Funding Black founders with capital and community June 16, 2021 - In 2016, I met an inspiring entrepreneur named Jasmine Crowe who was looking for ways to expand her startup, Goodr, which helps eliminate food waste and food insecurity. Through my business… Read More
- RCR Wireless: ‘Let’s collaborate’: Verizon announces 5G, MEC partnerships at gaming expo June 16, 2021 - For the first time, Verizon gave the keynote address at E3, one of the biggest gaming expos in the world Read full article on RCR Wireless. Read More
- Eminetra: New startup lets you skip the wait at baggage claim, delivers luggage to your destination | News – Atlanta, Georgia June 16, 2021 - The company plans to offer a new service this month to bring luggage to Atlanta Hartsfield-Jackson International Airport. Read the full article on Eminetra. Read More
- Atlanta Inno: Companies making revenue leaps have the cloud in common June 13, 2021 - “Every company is becoming a technology company.” This is a mantra Paul Daugherty, Accenture's group chief executive of Technology and CTO, often uses when he speaks to business and technology… Read More
- Atlanta Inno: Atlanta Inno’s 2021 Fire Awards: 50 companies show why city is emerging as tech hub June 12, 2021 - Meet the startups and organizations setting Atlanta’s innovation ecosystem ablaze. These 50 companies show why the city is emerging as a tech hub, either because of their own success or how they’ve uplifted other companies in… Read More
- The Atlanta Voice: Walmart, AT&T join forces to provide internet access through Emergency Broadband Benefit Program June 11, 2021 - Walmart and AT&T are working together to offer eligible customers who have been adversely affected by the COVID-19 pandemic select home internet and wireless plans via AT&T PREPAID and Cricket Wirelessfor little or… Read More
Interested in Becoming a Community Partner?
The Fourth Industrial Revolution may be one of the most important conversations of our time.
Help bring next-generation technologies to the US by becoming a Atlanta Community partner.