- Atlanta Inno: A breakdown of the top Atlanta tech and startup hires for November 2021 December 11, 2021 - The month of November brought C-Suite changes for high-growth startups and a new partner at early-stage firm Valor Ventures. Calendly and OneTrust, two startups valued at more than $1 billion, added new… Read More
- Atlanta Inno: Atlanta startups raised more than $139.7 million in November December 10, 2021 - Atlanta startups raised at least $139.7 million in the month of November. Atlanta also gained two new capital sources — a $51 million private equity firm and a $30 million venture capital firm. … Read More
- Atlanta Journal-Constitution: Telehealth might be here to stay December 9, 2021 - Before the COVID-19 pandemic, medical executive Lyndi Church and her colleagues at Caring Hands Healthcare Centers in southeastern Oklahoma had been intrigued by telehealth, but they feared it was unworkable… Read More
- Hypepotamus: TECHSTARS ATLANTA GRAD BOOTSTRAPS TO ACQUISITION December 8, 2021 - Atlanta native Max Ade chuckles when he thinks about his move back to Georgia from the West Coast. “It felt like we were on the last flight out during an evacuation,” he… Read More
- Atlanta Inno: Auto tech startup NuBrakes raises $9M after opening second HQ in Atlanta December 7, 2021 - Mobile repair startup NuBrakes has raised $9 million about a year after opening its second headquarters in Atlanta. The Series A round was led by Canvas Ventures, with participation from existing investors Atlanta-based Automotive Ventures,… Read More
- Atlanta Inno: Vestigo CEO: How Atlanta Tech companies are tapping VR to cultivate innovation November 21, 2021 - The past year has been disruptive, often defined by change, uncertainty, and doubt. This is true both personally and professionally as the pandemic reoriented many of the ways we embrace the… Read More
- Atlanta Inno: Georgia Tech’s aerospace security research lands partnership with U.S. Space Force November 20, 2021 - The Georgia Institute of Technology’s first “Space Game” this Saturday was planned to celebrate its contributions to space exploration and research. Now, the themed football game against Boston College is also commemorating a… Read More
- Atlanta Inno: Inno Under 25: Meet Atlanta’s next generation of innovators November 19, 2021 - Meet the young entrepreneurs driving Atlanta’s explosive startup growth. The city’s technology ecosystem has made headlines this year for major corporate expansions, record-breaking venture capital funding and massive exits. It's not just veteran entrepreneurs leading the… Read More
- 11 Alive: Founder of tech startup aims to help minority veterans November 18, 2021 - JT Liddell grew up in Mississippi, reading fiction novels by Tom Clancy and Robert Ludlum. The pages fueled his passion to serve his country, and he enlisted into the military… Read More
- Atlanta Business Chronicle: Online retailer ASOS investing $150M in Fulton County expansion, after considering Arizona, Nevada November 17, 2021 - The e-commerce retailer considered building a new distribution center in Arizona or Nevada, but the Development Authority of Fulton County approved a $5.2 million tax break over a 10-year period… Read More
Interested in Becoming a Community Partner?
The Fourth Industrial Revolution may be one of the most important conversations of our time.
Help bring next-generation technologies to the US by becoming a Atlanta Community partner.