- AZ Big Media: How new digital kiosks could untap diverse marketplace downtown October 19, 2021 - Over the past two years, local nonprofit Downtown Phoenix, Inc. led city officials in search for ways to make civic resources, such as job postings, interactive maps and wifi hotspots, more accessible… Read More
- AZ Inno: Venture Madness 2021: Meet the winners from this year’s startup pitching extravaganza October 18, 2021 - The madness has concluded, at least for now, after 22 entrepreneurs pitched their companies at Venture Madness 2021 on Thursday and judges selected winners in five categories. Venture Madness is… Read More
- AZ Big Media: Scottsdale-based tech startup GitKraken acquires GitLens October 17, 2021 - GitKraken, creator of the world’s leading Git GUI and CLI, announced the acquisition of GitLens, the most popular Git extension for Visual Studio Code. GitLens was created by Eric Amodio in 2016,… Read More
- AZ Big Media: As Intel expands in Chandler, what’s making Arizona ‘semiconductor central’? October 16, 2021 - Intel last Friday broke ground on a $20 billion expansion of its facilities in Chandler, Arizona, building two new fabrication plants, or fabs, at its Ocotillo campus. The two new… Read More
- AZ Inno: Emergency room doctor raises $20M for Phoenix genetic sequencing firm October 15, 2021 - Dr. John Shufeldt, an Arizona serial entrepreneur and emergency room physician, has started another venture — this time to raise money for promising local health startups. Shufeldt formed an investment group… Read More
- AZ Big Media: Here are the 30 most innovative companies in Arizona for 2021 October 14, 2021 - Arizona is home to some of the most cutting-edge and innovative companies in the country. From med-tech and real estate, to engineering, education and manufacturing – Arizona continues to produce… Read More
- AZ Inno: Valley startup combines with Mississippi firm to form new drone tech company October 11, 2021 - An Arizona mapping and infrastructure startup has joined with a Mississippi-based aerial imaging firm to form a new company focused on data collection services for unmanned aerial systems. Soaring Eagle… Read More
- AZ Inno: Botco.ai closes out $3.6 million seed funding round October 10, 2021 - In the startup world, raising capital is like a second job for many founders, including Rebecca Clyde, the co-founder and CEO of Botco.ai in Scottsdale. Earlier this year, in the… Read More
- AZ Inno: Tucson space company signs deal to build, launch satellites for internet-of-things tech provider October 9, 2021 - Tucson-based space transportation tech startup Phantom Space Corp. has signed a deal to manufacture and launch dozens of satellites for internet-of-things platform maker Ingenu Inc. The deal calls for the… Read More
- AZ Big Media: Arizona ranks among 15 best states for electric vehicles October 8, 2021 - This is a watershed moment for electric vehicles. U.S. President Joseph Biden called for half of all new vehicles to be electric or hybrid electric cars by 2030. A raft… Read More
Interested in Becoming a Community Partner?
The Fourth Industrial Revolution may be one of the most important conversations of our time.
Help bring next-generation technologies to the US by becoming a Arizona Community partner.