- AZ Big Media: Here’s how Arizona’s technology community is striving for equality and diversity July 30, 2021 - Each year, I become more hopeful for the future of equality for women and minorities in Arizona’s expanding technology ecosystem. And while great progress has been made, we still have… Read More
- AZ Big Media: Cox unveils internet service that protects businesses from costly outages July 29, 2021 - Cox Business announced today the launch of its new Internet continuity service, Cox Business Net Assurance. With this solution, Cox customers will be protected from losing Internet connection during outages… Read More
- ASU News: Partners from across AZ work together to help close internet access gaps July 28, 2021 - Broadband continues to lead discussions at the national level in the United States. From the call for a $100 billion investment in the The American Jobs Plan back in March 2020 to… Read More
- Phoenix Business Journal: Valley funding roundup: Prenexus Health closes new financing; Dovly announces $3M bridge round July 28, 2021 - The Phoenix startup community is heating up, with venture capital investment on track to beat the numbers from last year. Here's a look at two more companies in the region that… Read More
- AZ Big Media: How ASU students will be empowered by ‘technofluency’ July 27, 2021 - Students in the transdisciplinary School of Arts, Media and Engineering at Arizona State University will be empowered by “technofluency,” a concept embraced by the school’s faculty and new director, Pavan Turaga. Read the… Read More
- Phoenix Business Journal: Scottsdale-based Ambature is on the path to a superconductive future July 26, 2021 - The Arizona semiconductor industry has stepped into the limelight this year thanks to the pandemic-induced chip shortage and the massive Valley investments in the works from Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Co. and Intel Corp. … Read More
- AZ Big Media: Here’s how Novus Innovation Corridor is projected to generate 34,000 jobs July 26, 2021 - The Novus Innovation Corridor (Novus), a 355-acre, multi-phased urban mixed-use development on the Tempe campus of Arizona State University (ASU) will have significant economic impact on the greater Phoenix area as projected by… Read More
- AZ Big Media: Phoenix moves up to No. 17 on CBRE’s ‘Scoring Tech Talent’ report July 25, 2021 - Phoenix moved up one spot to No. 17 overall on CBRE’s 2021 Scoring Tech Talent report as North American tech-talent employment weathered the pandemic better than most other professions. Read… Read More
- Phoenix Business Journal: Tech is booming in Phoenix, but filling thousands of open jobs proves difficult July 24, 2021 - Tech companies are known for their rapid growth, but that speed relies on finding the right people even more so than in other industries. For tech companies, especially startups, it’s… Read More
- AZ Big Media: Is e-learning the future of our education system? July 23, 2021 - How has the COVID-19 pandemic affected your life? While many people have lost their jobs and a steady income, others have found solace in the company of their loved ones.… Read More
Interested in Becoming a Community Partner?
The Fourth Industrial Revolution may be one of the most important conversations of our time.
Help bring next-generation technologies to the US by becoming a Arizona Community partner.