- Inside Sources: Telehealth: Eyes on Arizona March 2, 2021 - For those interested in telehealth, it’s worth turning your gaze toward Arizona, where pending legislation (HB 2454) would solidify some of the advances in virtual care that have occurred during… Read More
- AZ Central: ‘It Just Saved My Life’: Clubhouse App Connects Phoenix Startup Community During Pandemic February 25, 2021 - Francine Hardaway, an entrepreneur who has lived in Phoenix for 50 years, describes herself as "a very active 79." Before COVID-19, she used to go to San Francisco once a month and London twice a year… Read More
- Phoenix Business Journal: EmergeAZ Fast Grant Awards $1 Million to 33 Arizona Startups February 24, 2021 - While the Covid-19 pandemic has been particularly challenging for older adults living at home or in group facilities, a Valley-based software company is helping thousands of people maintain their connection to… Read More
- Phoenix Business Journal: Scottsdale AI Chat Company Raises $2.2 Million in Seed Funding Led by Out-of-State Investor February 23, 2021 - Botco.ai, an artificial intelligence chatbot software company based in Scottsdale, raised $2.2 million in its latest round of seed funding. The company’s chat and marketing software is aimed at providing… Read More
- AZFamily.com: Arizona Tech Company Helping Parents Monitor Kids’ Online Activity February 22, 2021 - According to The National Center for Missing and Exploited Children, there was a 98% increase in attempts from human traffickers targeting children online in 2020. That's why it's so important… Read More
- KTAR News: Chandler Lands California Tech Company’s Manufacturing Facility February 19, 2021 - A worldwide technology company plans to set up a manufacturing site in metro Phoenix and expects to be operational next year. California-based Viavi Solutions said Wednesday the facility will be… Read More
- Phoenix Business Journal: Phoenix Ed-Tech Company Raises $2.5M in VC Funding to Propel Growth in 2021 February 18, 2021 - Schola, a Phoenix-based education technology company, has raised $2.5 million in outside capital to help fuel its rapid growth. The company operates a website for parents to find the right… Read More
- Phoenix Business Journal: First Look: See Inside Axway’s New North American Headquarters February 17, 2021 - Global tech firm Axway Inc.'s new North American headquarters on Scottsdale Road has room for about 400 employees, though most continue to work from home because of the Covid-19 pandemic.… Read More
- Government CIO: Airport Security, AI Among DHS Lab’s Tech Innovation Projects February 16, 2021 - A university under the Department of Homeland Security's center of excellence program is helping the agency innovate technologies around various mission areas including long security lines at airports, automation in procurement,… Read More
- AZ Central: Could Phoenix Land Another Massive Semiconductor Plant? Samsung Seeks Home for $17B Factory February 15, 2021 - The technology sector of metro Phoenix could get a major boost if Samsung Electronics decides to locate a $17 billion semiconductor plant here. The South Korean maker of cellphones, computers, televisions,… Read More
Interested in Becoming a Community Partner?
The Fourth Industrial Revolution may be one of the most important conversations of our time.
Help bring next-generation technologies to the US by becoming a Arizona Community partner.