- Energy Live News: Arizona State University And TEXEL Team Up For Battery Tech Commercialisation November 30, 2020 - Arizona State University (ASU) and TEXEL Energy Storage have signed a co-operation agreement to bring a new battery technology towards commercialisation in the US. Originally developed in partnership with Savannah River National… Read More
- Tucson.com: Tucson Tech: Old Pueblo Gets New Rocket Firm As New Space Industry Develops November 27, 2020 - When Vector Launch abruptly halted its micro-satellite launch operations and filed for bankruptcy in December 2019, it looked like Tucson had lost its only company dedicated to building rockets and… Read More
- TechCrunch: Astanor Ventures Launches $325M Impact Fund Aimed At Food Tech And Ag Tech Startups November 26, 2020 - We can all, by now, ascribe to the idea that something has changed in the last few months. Like it or not, business is not as it was. If we… Read More
- University of Arizona News: From Snake Detection To Water Purification, Tech Launch Arizona Supports Student Solutions To Real-World Problems November 25, 2020 - Tech Launch Arizona, the office that commercializes inventions stemming from University of Arizona research, has awarded funding to five student teams to develop inventions into products that benefit society. Through… Read More
- Arizona Sports: Phoenix Suns, Mercury Debut New High-Tech Practice Facility November 24, 2020 - A renovated arena isn’t the only building change for the Phoenix Suns this year. On Tuesday, the Suns unveiled their new state-of-the-art practice facility at 44th Street and Camelback Road… Read More
- Phoenix Business Journal: My View: Arizona Technology Industry Report Reveals Sector’s Resilience November 23, 2020 - In times of uncertainty, the people who make up our community are more important than ever. Every quarter the Arizona Technology Council releases the Arizona Technology Industry Impact Report designed… Read More
- KTAR News: With More Automated Jobs, Workers Need AI Skills, Arizona Experts Say November 20, 2020 - The coronavirus pandemic is pushing more jobs to automation faster, but that doesn’t mean more humans need be out of work. A McKinsey and Company study estimates half of American… Read More
- Tucson.com: UA Student’s Non-Clogging Toilet Paper Gets Backing From Tech Launch Arizona November 19, 2020 - Tech Launch Arizona: University of Arizona Honors pre-business student Kunal Shamdasani was chosen as a finalist in the TLA Student Innovation Challenge for his proposal to create nonclogging toilet paper. A… Read More
- TechCrunch: Walmart And Cruise Partner To Test Autonomous Grocery Delivery In Arizona November 18, 2020 - U.S. retailer Walmart and autonomous vehicle company Cruise are pairing up to test grocery delivery in Scottsdale, Arizona. Under the pilot program, customers will be able to place an order from their local Walmart… Read More
- TechCrunch: Autonomous Delivery Startup Nuro Hits $5 Billion Valuation On Fresh Funding Of $500 Million November 17, 2020 - Nuro, the autonomous delivery startup founded by two former Google engineers, has raised $500 million, suggesting that investors still have an appetite for long-term pursuits such as robotics and automated vehicle… Read More
Interested in Becoming a Community Partner?
The Fourth Industrial Revolution may be one of the most important conversations of our time.
Help bring next-generation technologies to the US by becoming a Arizona Community partner.