- Tucson.com: New twist on ant farm wins pitch at IdeaFunding event May 15, 2021 - Like many businesses, Tucson entrepreneur Soroosh Hedayati was forced to make a hard pivot from his budding museum-exhibit business last year when COVID-19 all but shut down the attractions industry.… Read More
- ABC 15 Arizona: Preparing the workforce for Arizona’s recent boom in technology careers May 14, 2021 - The unemployment rate in Arizona is still higher than where we were before the pandemic, with the latest numbers from the Bureau of Labor Statistics showing the state around 6.7% in… Read More
- Fox 10 Phoenix: Arizona governor signs bill to expand telehealth services May 13, 2021 - Over the past year, you might have seen your doctor through a screen on your computer or phone. It took a pandemic to make the service widely available, but now… Read More
- AZ Big Media: Here are 4 benefits of online therapy May 12, 2021 - Not long ago, the most effective way to get help from your therapist was to book an appointment and have your meeting in a room. However, over the years, technology… Read More
- The Foothills Focus: We must finally solve the broadband gap May 11, 2021 - I want to start off by sharing with you an amazing initiative I have the pleasure of spearheading with Dominic Papa at the Arizona Commerce Authority and Lev Gonick at… Read More
- ASU News: Grad Develops Online Peer Tutoring Platform During Time at ASU May 6, 2021 - Michael Wang discovered his passion for revolutionizing tutoring during his time at Arizona State University through his venture, PeerSquared. View full article in ASU News. Read More
- University of Arizona News: UArizona Startups Recognized at IdeaFunding 2021 Competition May 5, 2021 - Of the four companies that made it to the finals of IdeaFunding 2021, Tucson's premier pitch competition put on by Startup Tucson on April 15, three were startups founded to commercialize inventions… Read More
- AZ Big Media: Can Metro Phoenix Become America’s Semiconductor Capital? May 4, 2021 - Over the past 30 years, the share of global semiconductor manufacturing capacity in the U.S. has dropped from 37 percent to 12 percent, according to the Semiconductor Industry Association. In… Read More
- Phoenix Business Journal: Arizona Universities Spin out More Startups, Issue More Patents, Despite Pandemic May 3, 2021 - Arizona State University and the University of Arizona spun out more startups and issued more patents in 2020 than they did in 2019 — with the potential to contribute millions… Read More
- Arizona Daily Sun: Science: Research at NAU Aspires to Reach Ever Higher April 30, 2021 - For Northern Arizona University’s researchers, progress means exploring further, developing solutions to bigger challenges and inventing more cutting-edge technologies than ever—all while sharing the excitement of discovery with our students.… Read More
Interested in Becoming a Community Partner?
The Fourth Industrial Revolution may be one of the most important conversations of our time.
Help bring next-generation technologies to the US by becoming a Arizona Community partner.